Sanford Health New Grad Nurse in Bismarck, North Dakota
Job Title: New Grad Nurse | Bismarck
Department : Inpatient Nursing
Job Schedule: Full Time
Hours Per Shift: Other
If nursing is your passion, work with an employer that takes pride in its employees, the patient care that they help provide and the excellence each individual brings.Within our dynamic nursing department, you’ll experience…
Direct care with patients and families
Education on medications, disease process and treatment
Collaboration with other inter-professional colleagues including physicians. The use of advanced technology to enhance quality patient care Career development/mentorship. Let Sanford help you become the nurse you were meant to be!Recently, multiple Sanford Health facilities have achieved Magnet® Recognition as part of the ANCC’s Magnet Recognition Program, which positions Sanford Health in the top 1% nationwide for nursing excellence and is the highest honor an organization can receive for the professional-nursing practice. Read more https://www.sanfordhealth.org/newsroom/2013/01/sanford-receives-magnet-recognition.
• Caring for patients in all phases of preventative care, health maintenance, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up.
• Utilizing the professional nursing process to provide individualized nursing care to patients
• May delegate to licensed and unlicensed personnel within their defined scope of practice
• Effective communication skills to collaborate, negotiate and resolve conflicts, situations, and/or issues with peers, inter-professional colleagues, patients and families.
• Strong clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills to analyze data and appropriately respond to changing situations.
• Functioning within the scope and standards of nursing practice as outlined in the state specific Nurse Practice Act and Administrative Rules.
• The Sanford Nursing Practice recognizes the Scope and Standards of Practice and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements as published by the American Nurses Association as the foundation for nursing care delivery.
Required: Degree in nursing upon hire Licensed with the applicable State Nursing Board and/or possess multi-state licensure privileges upon hire
About Sanford Health:
At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing.
Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth.
We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases.
We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities.
We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application,
please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to email@example.com .
Job Function: Nursing
Job Schedule: Full Time
Req Number: ERG1027