Sanford Health LPN Ambulatory in Fargo, North Dakota
Job Title: LPN Ambulatory
Job Schedule: Full Time, Part Time, PRN
If nursing is your passion, work with an employer that takes pride in its employees, the patient care that they help provide and the excellence each individual brings.
Within our dynamic nursing department, you’ll experience…
· Direct care with patients and families
· Education on medications, disease process and treatment
· Collaboration with other inter-professional colleagues including physicians
· The use of advanced technology to enhance quality patient care
· Career development/mentorship
Let Sanford help you become the nurse you were meant to be!
Recently, multiple Sanford Health facilities have achieved Magnet® Recognition as part of the ANCC’s Magnet Recognition Program, which
positions Sanford Health in the top 1% nationwide for nursing excellence and is the highest honor an organization can receive for the professional-nursing practice. Read more https://www.sanfordhealth.org/newsroom/2013/01/sanford-receives-magnet-recognition.
· Caring for patients in all phases of preventative care, health maintenance, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up.
· Utilizing the professional nursing process to provide individualized nursing care to patients
· May delegate to licensed and unlicensed personnel within their defined scope of practice
· Effective communication skills to collaborate, negotiate and resolve conflicts, situations, and/or issues with peers, inter-professional colleagues, patients and families.
· Strong clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills to analyze data and appropriately respond to changing situations.
· Functioning within the scope and standards of nursing practice as outlined in the state specific Nurse Practice Act and Administrative Rules.
· The Sanford Nursing Practice recognizes the Scope and Standards of Practice and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements as published by the American Nurses Association as the foundation for nursing care delivery.
· Degree in nursing upon hire
· Licensed with the applicable State Nursing Board and/or possess multi-state licensure privileges upon hire
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive, flexible benefits package
· Sanford employee perks
· Incentives available to eligible applicants
· See complete list at http://sanfordhealth.jobs/benefits/
SANFORD HEALTH CULTURE
With 44 hospitals, 289 clinics, locations in 9 states and 4 countries, Sanford Health is dedicated to the work of health and healing. Every single day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve. We are leaders in health care and strive to
provide patients across the world with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth. We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases. We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities. We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
Don’t take our word for it, this year Becker’s Hospital Review included two of Sanford’s Medical Centers in their “100 great hospitals in America” list. Sanford Health was chosen because it’s an industry leader in innovation, quality patient care and clinical research, and has received recognition across various publications and accrediting organizations. Read more http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/lists/100-great-hospitals-in-america-2017.html.
Sanford Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-243-1372 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with federal law requiring employers to verify new employees' U.S. employment eligibility, Sanford participates in E-Verify. Click the links below to learn more.
English Version: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf
Spanish Version: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Give us a call at 1-877-243-1372 or email us at email@example.com. We’d love the opportunity to speak with you, walk you through our application process and discuss any incentives you may be eligible for.
State: North Dakota
Job Function: Nursing
Job Schedule: Full Time
Req Number: req22613